Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coin Quilt

          

I was very excited when I found the Moda Bakeshop online.  That's where I got the idea for my coin quilt.  She used Soiree from Moda which was very cute but I just love the color and tones in American Primer.  This was such an easy quilt and very quick.  Don't look at the bottom of the quilt so far because it looks like I was mistaken when cutting some of the coins and the length is a little off.  I'm not exactly sure what I will do for that but I'm sure I'll think of something.  :)

Today I had an interview for an assistant position at a Montessori school.  I have always wanted to do Montessori but it's hard to find places to get training.  Well, plus the money to do it.  It was amazing at how happy EVERYONE was at the school.  It's just very different than a lot of schools I have been in.  It was a group interview with three other interviewees with me.  Now that was very interesting.  It was pretty fun but sometimes it felt like "Biscuits!  You stole my answer!"  Haha!  We'll see how it goes though, it'll be two weeks before I hear for a call back.  Other job related news, the school districts here are still on a hiring freeze and none are handing out contracts until May 15th.  So I just have 16 more days until I know what the road will look like in that area.  Sigh.  Things happen for a reason, right?  :)
Bonus pic:  Cat helping me sew.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment